All You Need to Know About IV Therapy
IV therapy treatments are the quickest and easiest way for the body to receive all the vitamins and nutrients it needs. IV infusions deliver antioxidants directly into the bloodstream, increasing its effectiveness and decreasing the need for oral supplements. Every treatment is customized for each patient’s specific health needs.
Treated Conditions with IV Therapy:
- Decreases symptoms of illness and infections
- Reduction in cancer cells and improve healing after chemotherapy
- Assists in neurological functions and reducing migraines and other headaches
- Maintains optimum health and improves recovery time in athletes after exercise
Available Treatments at Allurant
At Allurant Aesthetics, we offer multiple IV therapy options personalized for each patient’s particular needs.
This infusion is a mix of vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C. This formula is proven to be effective in reducing or treating the following:
- Extreme fatigue
- Joint pain
- Upper respiratory problems
High Dose Vitamin C
Vitamin C does a lot of good for the body. It promotes the health of the immune system, bones, muscles, and circulatory system. This vitamin can be used as an IV to treat multiple conditions:
- Shortens the extent of illness time and severity
- Assists the immune system after a surgery
- Improves immune response to acute and chronic illnesses
This is a strong antioxidant which gives support to the immune system, eliminates free radicals, provides body detoxification, fights against neurodegenerative diseases, and raises energy levels. A glutathione IV can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Liver diseases
- Cancer supportive therapies
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
With safety being our top priority, our practitioners work precisely to create the best results for each patient. Most IV treatments take approximately one hour.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Each patient is different. Our Treatment program is tailored towards each individual’s health needs. It is recommended to receive routine treatments each month to maintain optimal health.
How Safe is IV Therapy?
IV infusions and intramuscular injections are extremely safe and effective.
The possible side effects are very minor and rare:
- Pain, irritation, inflammation or bruising at the injected area
- Vitamin taste in the mouth
- Urine may have strong odor or color shortly after treatment
- Allergic reactions can occur
If you would like to schedule an appointment with us, please request a consultation!