Boost Your Immune System with IV Therapy
In order to keep your organs functioning properly to stay protected from illness, your body needs to be hydrated so that it can clear out the unwanted toxins. When you are ill, your body needs more fluids to boost your immune system and metabolism. At Allurant, our Immune Boost IV therapy supplies your body with the hydration, vitamins, and antioxidants that are needed to extinguish any cold or flu symptoms that you may be experiencing.
Boost Your Immune System to Fight Illness
Being ill causes more stress on your body for it to recover. This depletes the vitamins and nutrients contained in your body, therefore increasing antioxidant levels will aid in escalating the recovery process.
Remaining hydrated is extremely important during the recovery process. It is not as easy as it sounds to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids while ill. IV therapy for immune system boosting quickly hydrates your body while also providing you with essential vitamins and antioxidants to eliminate your illness.
Allurant’s Immune Boost IV treatment is a mix of vitamins and antioxidants which will help to strengthen your immune system to speed up your recovery process.
Our Immune Boost IV contains:
- IV Fluids – sterilized saline solution which provides essential nutrients instantly into your bloodstream to rehydrate your body.
• Vitamin B12 – B-Complex vitamin which increases energy, prevents memory loss, and improves focus.
• B-Complex Vitamins – a combination of eight different vitamins aid in necessary bodily functions including immunity, cardiovascular assistance, and converting food to energy.
• Vitamin C – a vitamin that gives support to your muscles, bones, immune system, and circulatory system.
- Glutathione Push – a very concentrated amount of glutathione which is an antioxidant that supports the immune system, flushes bodily toxins, increases energy, and decreases neurodegenerative disease symptoms.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with us, please request an appointment!