Femilift Vaginal Rejuvenation
Premier Providers for Vaginal Rejuvenation in San Diego
Femilift – A Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
We are proud to be a premier provider for Femilift vaginal rejuvenation in San Diego! Femilift tightening is a minimally-invasive CO2 laser out-patient treatment delivering state-of-the-art optimal care for multiple feminine concerns. The Femilift treatment tightens the vaginal canal, reduces urinary incontinence, and improves postmenopausal vaginal dryness.
Why Rejuvenate The Vagina?
Just like the skin, the vagina tightening changes with the process of aging. Hormonal changes, childbirth, weight changes, cancer treatments all can lead to the altered vaginal mucosa, causing mucosal atrophy or overstretching of the tissue.
What Are The Symptoms?
As a result of the above-mentioned changes, certain symptoms can develop:
- Postpartum vaginal laxity – stretched vaginal canal after babies
- Stress urinary incontinence – leaking with coughing laughing or exercise
- Recurrent urine or vaginal infections
- Itching, and burning
- Vaginal dryness and thinning mucosa – causing micro-tears and discomfort
- Post-menopausal painful intercourse
- Reduced satisfaction with intercourse – due to decreased sensitivity and overstretch of the canal
How Does Femilift Treatment Work?
Femilift treatment delivers a powerful CO2 laser for thermal heating and micro-ablation of the vaginal wall. This laser vaginal tightening process stimulates your body to produce new elastin and collagen returning the vaginal canal to a more youthful state. As a result, the vaginal wall will have a thicker mucosa, be smaller and tighter in diameter, and have more elasticity.
Vaginal rejuvenation also stimulates the growth of new blood vessels and improves the local tissue immune response. Therefore the vagina will lubricate more easily and have a restored PH and flora, meaning less itching, burning, or recurrent infections.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Femilift?
- Women that have given birth to children and are experiencing vaginal laxity
- Women that experience urinary leakage with laughing, coughing, jumping, or other activities
- Menopausal patients suffering from vaginal dryness, itching, burning, or painful intercourse
- Cancer patients that have undergone premature menopause
The Femilift Treatment At Allurant Medical
At Allurant we are committed to delivering results while making sure you have a pleasant and comfortable experience. This is why we are one of the best providers for Femilift vaginal rejuvenation in San Diego!
- The treatment is a fast, minimally invasive, office-based procedure, taking approximately 30 minutes.
- It is painless, requires no anesthesia, and has no downtime.
- Femilift treatments have a greater than 90% patient satisfaction rate
- The effects are long-lasting
Depending on the symptoms being treated, you may be advised to have a top-up procedure to maintain results.
- The series includes 3 treatments on average, spaced 2-4 weeks apart.
- For full vaginal restoration and in the case of vaginal laxity, a course of up to 5 sessions may be required.
- Most women experience significant improvement in symptoms after 2-3 sessions.
What Does The Procedure Entail?
The CO2 laser is delivered by a narrow specialized plastic tube that is inserted into the full length of the vaginal canal. The part of the equipment that comes in contact with the vagina Is disposable to prevent any transmission of disease.
Are There Any Restrictions?
After the procedure, you can not have intercourse or use tampons for 3 days. You are also advised to avoid any hot tubs or baths for 3 days. Regular exercise is ok but you should limit any strenuous activity for 3 days.
Is The Procedure Safe?
CO2 lasers have been used for over 30 years in multiple medical applications including gynecological treatments. Similar laser treatments have been long used to rejuvenate facial skin.
Energy delivery and parameters are adjusted to your specific goals and comfort level.
As with any medical treatment, the expertise and training of your provider is a crucial determining factor in the success and safety of your treatment.
To find out more and know if you are a good candidate for this procedure, call us for a complimentary consultation.
Visit the official Femilift website here!
by Dr. Kat Khorrami MD
Ask Dr. Kat a Question:
Other Intimate Health Solutions
Femilift Frequently Asked Questions:
What results can I expect after a Femilift treatment?
Improved blood flow to the vagina will mean improved lubrication , tighter vaginal canal means better sexual stimulation.
Pain and dryness to the vagina improves dramatically. The vaginal wall gets stronger with increased immunity leading to fewer vaginal infections. If you suffer from urinary leakage, the Improvement will be often enough to forgo surgical treatments.
What does femilift treatment help with?
- Vaginal tightening
- Stress urinary incontinence, leaking urine with cough laugh exercise
- Post-menopausal symptoms of vaginal thinning, dryness, burning, itching
- Post-Delivery Rehabilitation of the vaginal tissue, tone, elasticity
- Vaginal Dryness and recurring infections
Does it hurt during or after?
Will I bleed after the procedure?
There is no bleeding. Some women experience a discharge for 1-3 days afterwards.
Are there any restrictions after the procedure?
How long before I see results?
How many treatments do I need?
How long do the results last?
How long is each treatment?
Request an Appointment
Please complete the following form, and we will call you to confirm your appointment.