Our Hangover IV Includes:
- IV Fluids: These IV fluids are a sterilized saline solution which is formulated to supply your bloodstream with vital nutrients. Your bloodstream will absorb 100% of the nutrients while your body is rehydrated at the same time.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is a complex B vitamin which is known to enhance concentration and stop memory loss. It can even increase energy levels too.
- Other Complex B Vitamins: There are 8 complex B vitamins in this formula which provide a variety of benefits to the body, such as cardiovascular assistance, immune system enhancement, metabolic boost, better food to energy conversion, and so on.
- Anti-Inflammatories: Medication with anti-inflammatory properties is used to reduce achy muscles and headaches that are the result of a hangover. This makes recovering from a hangover much more comfortable.
- Anti-Nausea Medication: The formula has medication with anti-nausea properties so that your stomach stays calm and your comfort is enhanced as you recover.
Drip Hydration Provides the Best Hangover Relief
When you want to recover from a hangover, there is nothing more important than rehydrating yourself with water. This will basically detoxify your body and eliminate the toxin buildup that was caused by your alcohol consumption. Meanwhile, the fluids will replenish your body of its lost nutrients.
The Hangover IV Treatment by Drip Hydration is a fast and effective technique for alleviating hangover systems in less than 60 minutes. It is a full system remedy which rehydrates the body, restores nutrients, eliminates toxins, and cleanses the entire body. As a bonus, this treatment formula even uses anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medications to relieve these symptoms faster.
When you drink too much alcohol, your body loses nutrients and becomes dehydrated. That is why you end up with such debilitating symptoms that make you feel horrible. These symptoms may stay with you for several hours after you wake up unless you undergo the proper treatment.
The common hangover symptoms include nausea, dehydration, headache, muscle aches, and upset stomach. You experience these symptoms when you wake up the next day after a night of drinking. If you want to get over this discomfort quickly, there is a quick hangover alleviation method you should try out.