Immune System IM Boost
Our Immune System IM Includes:
- IV Fluids: These IV fluids are a sterilized saline solution which is formulated to supply your bloodstream with vital nutrients. Your bloodstream will absorb 100% of the nutrients while your body is rehydrated at the same time.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is a complex B vitamin which is known to enhance concentration and stop memory loss. It can even increase energy levels too.
- Other Complex B Vitamins: There are 8 complex B vitamins in this formula which provide a variety of benefits to the body, such as cardiovascular assistance, immune system enhancement, metabolic boost, better food to energy conversion, and so on.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C does a lot of good for the body. It promotes the health of your immune system, bones, circulatory system, and muscles.
- Glutathione Push: Your immune system can receive a lot of support from a strong antioxidant called glutathione. One highly concentrated dose of this antioxidant can help eliminate free radicals, fight against neurodegenerative diseases, eliminate bodily toxins, and increase energy levels.
Drip Hydration for Boosting the Immune System
To eliminate toxins and sustain the functionality of your organs, your body needs a steady flow of fluids running through it always. If you’re suffering from an illness, then you’re supposed to drink extra amounts of fluids to boost your metabolism and immune system response. The Immune Boost IV treatment by Drip Hydration supplies the body with the essential hydration, vitamins, and antioxidants it needs to treat your illness. The best part is that you can receive this treatment without even needing to get out of bed.
Immune System Boost for Fighting an Illness
When you’re suffering from a medical condition, such as flu or cold, it puts more stress on your body as it tries to recover. To assist your body in the recovery process, you need to consume more nutrients and vitamins to strengthen its immune system response to the illness. This will also increase your level of antioxidants and speed throughout the entire recovery process.
Doctors will always advise ill people to drink a lot of fluids to stay hydrated. Although this can be difficult to do when you’re sick or nauseous, you need to get these fluids into your system. It is the only way to really flush out those bad toxins from your body and enhance your congestion. If you have a fever and lost fluids, then drinking more fluids will replenish them.
If you need extra help hydrating yourself because you’re too ill to drink water on your own, then you can benefit from IV therapy. It will not only keep you hydrated, but it will supply your body with the vital antioxidants and vitamins it needs to boost your immune system too. This will ensure that you recover quickly from the terrible illness and its symptoms that you’re dealing with.