WHAT IS DYSPORT®?
Move toward a natural look.
Wrinkles aren’t your style and the “frozen look” isn’t either. For adults who want a natural look, there’s Dysport, a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express feelings naturally. It’s the lines that are minimized, not your expressions.
And because Dysport delivers the natural-looking results people want, 97% of users say they’d do it again.1*†‡ Additionally, Dysport is approved in 69 countries2 and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.3§ Find out more about Dysport below, including how it works and what you need to know before starting treatment.
*Subject’s satisfaction and self-perception reported 3 weeks after treatment (n=531).
† Design: Multicenter, prospective, non-interventional observational study conducted in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom (n=533). Subjects were eligible if the investigator had decided to prescribe Dysport according to the labeling. Subjects completed questionnaires at 3 weeks and 4 months after treatment.
‡User = Clinical trial subject.
§Includes therapeutic and aesthetic uses:
How does Dysport work?
One injection. Five points.
Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions1, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen look, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you.
Not an actual Dysport patient
How long does Dysport last?
Forget frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.
You’ve got better things to do than think about what your frown lines look like. The majority of users‖ see improvement in just 2–3 days after treatment.4-6¶ In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment, Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.4,5,7# Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use. Another plus? There is minimal downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.‖Users = clinical trial subjects
¶A secondary endpoint based on Kaplan-Meier estimates of cumulative rate of time to onset of response. The median time to onset of response was 3 days in GL-1 (Dysport 55/105 [52%], Placebo 3/53 [6%]) and GL-2 (Dysport 36/71 [51%], Placebo 9/71 [13%]), and 2 days in GL-3 (Dysport 110/200 [55%], Placebo 4/100 [4%]).4-6
#GL-1 and GL-3 evaluated subjects for at least 150 days following treatment. Based on investigator assessment, response was maintained for up to 4 months in both GL-1 (Dysport 24/105 [23%], Placebo 2/53 [4%]) and GL-3 (Dysport 58/200 [29%], Placebo 1/100 [1%]).4,5,7
Who should use Dysport?
Frown lines between your eyebrows got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, ask your specialist if Dysport is right for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
- Molina B, Grangier Y, Mole B, et al. Patient satisfaction after the treatment of glabellar lines with Botulinum toxin type A (Speywood Unit): a multi-centre European observational study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2015;29(7):1382-8. doi:10.1111/djv.12881. Epub 2014 Dec 12.
- Data on file. Ipsen World-Wide Marketing Authorisation Status. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., February 2017.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Botulinum Toxin Type A Powder For Solution For Injection (Clostridium botulinum toxin type A – Haemagglutinin complex). http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/par/documents/websiteresources/con108644.pdf . Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-719 (GL-1) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-718 (GL-3) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-085 (GL-2) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Dysport for Injection Package Insert. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P.; September 2017.
DO NOT TAKE DYSPORT IF YOU:
- Are allergic to Dysport or any of the ingredients in Dysport. See the Medication Guide for a list of ingredients in Dysport
- Are allergic to cow’s milk protein
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
DYSPORT MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
You have had surgical changes to your face
You have very weak muscles in the treatment area
Your face looks very different from side to side
The injection site is inflamed
You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
You have deep facial scars
You have thick, oily skin
Your wrinkles can’t be smoothed by spreading them apart
Credit Source: DyportUSA.com
There are no reviews yet.