IV Meyers’ Cocktail
Meyer’s Cocktail is an intravenous vitamin-and-mineral formula for the treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions. The modified “Myers’ cocktail,” which consists of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, has been found to be effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders.
Named for the late John Myers, M.D., the Myers Cocktail is an infusion of multiple vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. This nutrient cocktail is injected into the body via IV. It is believed that by introducing the mixture intravenously, the higher concentration levels of essential vitamins and minerals work more effectively than if they are taken orally.
More About the Myers’ Cocktail Mixture
The Myers’ Cocktail includes these vitamins and minerals:
- B Vitamins: B Vitamins offer a wealth of health benefits. They help produce energy, are critical for growth and development, keep the eyes, nervous system, and skin healthy, help with the digestive system, break down fats, and much more.
- Vitamin C: One of the most effective nutrients, Vitamin C protects against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, eye disease, and even improves the appearance of skin.
- Calcium: Most people know that calcium strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis. In addition, it protects cardiac muscles, controls blood pressure, prevents premenstrual depression, and helps maintain optimal body weight.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an important aid in calcium absorption and so contributes to overall bone health. Additionally, it decreases the risk of developing diabetes, maintains heart health, prevents and relieves migraines, helps relieve PMS symptoms, and reduces anxiety.
Should You Get a Myers Cocktail Infusion?
Maybe you’ve read about the celebrity trend of receiving a Myers Cocktail Infusion and wondered if it’s right for you? After all, many of them are touting the benefits of the treatment, such as an improved overall feeling of wellness and quality of life. But, as is the case with any medical procedure, it’s important that you equip yourself with as much information as possible before undergoing any kind of treatment.
Good Candidates for a Myers Cocktail Infusion
Men and women with certain medical conditions respond very well to a Myers Cocktail Infusion. These include:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acute muscle spasm
- Upper respiratory infections
- Chronic sinusitis
- Seasonal allergies
- Cardiovascular disease
Is a Myers Cocktail Infusion Right for You?
If you’re dealing with the debilitating impact of chronic pain or other medical conditions, a Myers Cocktail Infusion may be right for you.