Plasma Fibroblast Gold Non-surgical Blepherolpasty Tightening upper and lower lids
FIBROBLAST PLASMA GOLD
What is Plasma?
Plasma is the fourth state of matter, ionized gas. Unlike the 3 other states, solid, liquid, gas, plasma is not common on the Earth, and it can be observed in the thunderbolt. Plasma Gold artificially creates this state using direct current transmitting it into a tiny spark area of 0.1 mm.
What is Plasma Gold Fibroblast therapy?
Plasma Gold therapy targets fibroblast cells which produce collagen in the dermis, just below the outermost skin layer. Fibroblast cells help with healing skin wounds as well as maintaining skin tightness and firmness.
Plasma Gold is performed with a pen-like device that creates a high-frequency electric current to a tiny localized area of the skin. the tip of the plasma gold does not touch the skin let releases the current above the skin. The controlled current creates small micro-injuries in the skin without damaging the surrounding tissue, therefore Contracting the treated tissues and tightening the skin.
The thermal or heat disruption from Plasma Gold treatment also encourages tissue regeneration, resurfacing the skin, and creating rejuvenated skin. My plasma gold is not only a skin tightening procedure but provides skin resurfacing at the same time.
What is the treatment like?
Plasma Gold Ablative treatments disrupt the epithelium skin layer, therefore creating temporary scabs, some swelling, and redness that will last 7-10 days. The treatments are performed under topical and local numbing. These treatments can be coupled with exosomes, PRF, peptides, products stimulating stem cell migration to the area. Post-treatment products will help accelerate the healing process and reduce downtime. Suitable candidates will notice significantly greater results and benefit from the ablative treatment. Most people will only need 1 treatment to achieve desirable results, while some may need repeat treatments. The frequency and number of treatments will be determined by your healthcare professional.
Which Areas Can Be Treated by Plasma Gold?
The ablative treatment Fibroblast Plasma Gold – is best suited for
- non-surgical blepharoplasty. The tiny plasma spark area causes local skin contraction leaving the surrounding skin healthy, and allows for tightening the loose skin around the eyes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and diminishing the appearance of hooded lids and under-eye bags caused by skin laxity. Suitable candidates can achieve significant improvement of skin around the eyes with minimal downtime and no surgery.
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth.
- Facial wrinkles
- Small skin imperfections such as dark spots, and skin tags
- Vascular imperfections such as small capillaries,
- spider veins,
- Cherry angiomas
- wart removal,
- smoothing scars including acne scars and many more conditions