SEMAGLUTIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Weight loss can be difficult but semaglutide is here to save the day. This medication is effective and has helped many people. Transform yourself into a new body today with our medical weight loss treatment at Allurant Medical.
HOW THE SEMAGLUTIDE TREATMENT WORKS
- Request a consultation to discuss your treatment goals and overall plan.
- Receive medication for weight loss.
- Start losing weight and continue to meet with your provider.
BENEFITS OF SEMAGLUTIDE FOR LOSING WEIGHT
The journey of weight loss could be difficult but with semaglutide it no longer is. This treatment offers health benefits such as: fast weight loss, an increase in satiety, controlled blood sugar, and lower risk of health issues. You may also combine this with exercise and diet for the best outcome.
Injections with semaglutide work by controlling the levels of blood sugar in your body. This drug works by binding to receptors of GLP-1 in the gut and the pancreas, slowing down digestion and stabilizing blood sugar. This makes your stomach feel fuller for a longer time. You must however have a healthy and consistent lifestyle also in your treatment plan. You should dedicate at least 3 months to this treatment and follow instructions given to you by our doctor.
Semaglutide prices can vary per patient, and this depends on factors such as weight goals and starting weight. Find out the cost by requesting an appointment with our skilled professionals, and you will also receive a treatment plan that is right for you.
RESULTS FROM SEMAGLUTIDE
Semaglutide offers excellent results however it can take time to notice the possible changes. If you have a healthy lifestyle, you will notice more changes.
Results can vary, however if you put in the necessary work you may achieve your goals and improve your wellbeing.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
It is important that you know the side effects of Semaglutide before choosing to take it. Some possible side effects include: headache, abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, and fatigue.
Semaglutide’s benefits however outweigh its risks, and as you adjust to it, side effects can dissipate. You could also experience a side effect if combined with other medications. You should address these concerns in your consultation appointment.
SEMAGLUTIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
If you have trouble with losing weight semaglutide could be an effective solution for you. This drug works by reducing cravings and curbing appetite to lose weight in a faster time period. Semaglutide can also help manage blood sugar if you have type two diabetes.
At Allurant we offer a semaglutide treatment included with all the information you may possibly need for an effective weight loss journey and treatment plan. We will provide all of this in your consultation session.
Call or visit us today to make a consultation appointment at Allurant Medical in San Diego, California.
Can Semaglutide Help Me Reduce My Stomach Fat?
Yes, Semaglutide is effective in reducing fat including in stubborn areas such as love handles and the abdomen.
Will I Have A Slimmer Appearance After One Injection of Semaglutide?
Probably not, however some patients can start losing weight after only one injection and others need more to notice changes. With a proper treatment plan you will be able to see a difference.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Semaglutide?
Almost all people that have weight they want to lose and/or have difficulty losing weight.
Who Is Not A Good Candidate For Semaglutide?
We do not recommend Semaglutide if:
- You had or have a family history of a specific type of thyroid cancer like MTC or medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- You have a family history or have had a condition in the endocrine system like MEN 2 or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia type 2 syndrome.
- You have had an allergic reaction to Semaglutide or its ingredients.
- You have type one diabetes.
How Long Does The Treatment Take And What Does The Process Include?
Your overall length of getting treatment depends on how much weight you would like to lose. Maintaining the weight loss depends on other lifestyle changes that you have made during your weight loss journey.
Will I Feel Low In Energy?
No. You do not feel low in energy while taking Semaglutide.
Will I Be Hungrier With Semaglutide?
Patients usually do not experience more hunger. Instead you may find that smaller servings of food will still be completely satisfying.
Are There Any Diet Restrictions?
We recommend a healthy diet however there are no food restrictions specifically.
Can I Still Exercise Daily?
Yes. This treatment does not include any restrictions on exercise.
What Are The Side Effects And Safety Notes For Semaglutide?
Usually there are very few side effects that are reported with Semaglutide. The most common is light nausea and adjustments in dosage can be made to reduce these effects during treatment.
$75/ Week For The First 3 Months
- Save 25% off your first 12 injections (4 injections a month for most people)
- Personalized lifestyle, diet, and exercise recommendations
- Personalized prescription medication and best practices to meet your goals
*Blood work required (not included)
Participant Requisites May Require You To:
- Your eligibility will be primarily determined during your consultation with Dr. Kat Khorrami
- Be 18+ years old
- Have excess body fat that you have had trouble to lose despite diet and exercise
- Be able to attend monthly appointments with the option of weekly follow ups to receive injections of Semaglutide
- Monthly appointments with Dr. Kat to monitor progress and make necessary adjustments
- Ongoing education and support during your weekly appointments to achieve and maintain your weight loss results
- Be okay with regular documentation of weight, body measurements, as well as before and after photos of your abdomen to measure progress